At LIQAL, we believe in a cleaner future for our planet. Paving a way to this better, more efficient, and cleaner future is in our DNA. We are specialized in small-scale liquefied natural gas (LNG) and hydrogen technologies, complemented by LIQAL’s proprietary software. We offer turnkey project solutions that we design, deliver, maintain, and operate technically.
In 2021, LIQAL became part of Dover Fueling Solutions (DFS). DFS comprises the most trusted names in the fuel industry and has been a global leader in driving innovation for over 100 years. DFS, the industry’s 1st end-to-end fueling solution, provides advanced fuel-dispensing equipment, including systems and payment, automatic tank gauging, and wet stock-management solutions. DFS comprises industry-leading brands including Tokheim, Wayne Fueling Systems, Fairbanks, ProGauge, ClearView, and OPW Fuel Management Systems. To learn more about DFS, visit www.doverfuelingsolutions.com. DFS is part of the Fluids segment of Dover Corporation.
Our vision is to enable the shift from traditional to clean fueling and continue leading in our industry. To facilitate this growth, we are looking for a SUPPORT ENGINEER.
As a Support Engineer, you are the first point of contact of the organization after the external first-line support during working hours for technical issues and malfunctions of customers, partners, and end users.
- You monitor all active installations on a web-based basis and proactively develop proposals for improvement in collaboration with the process engineer.
- You will be responsible for setting up training programs for various parties
- If you are sufficiently trained and have mastered the support independently, you can be called in for the consignment service.
- You work from a web-based environment.
- You check the procedures daily and make reports in the provided system.
- In this position, you work with a software tool that already includes a decision tree to analyze and solve issues and problems correctly.
- Given the growing organization, you will also be part of the team to train colleagues and external parties over time.
- To optimize the stations and software tools, you work closely with other departments within the company, such as Engineering and R&D.
- You are interested in Process Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- You are quick with computer systems and software.
- You are analytically strong or enjoy solving process problems (is a plus)
- You manage the Dutch language well and have a basic knowledge of the English language.
- You are interested in technology and sustainable technologies and eager to deepen your knowledge.
Would you like to know more about the position, the working method, or the team?
Apply directly via the form below, and we’ll talk soon!