Position Title: Senior Process Engineer LNG Hydrogen
Location: Breda, Netherlands (or Europe)
The senior Process engineer is responsible for all conventional aspects of process engineering. The candidate will be using process simulation software such as Design II or Aspen HYSYS and process flow diagrams (PFDs) to make thermodynamic calculations. These calculations must be transformed into specifications. As input for procurement, you prepare design specifications and data sheets. On request the candidate check quotations for technical content.
During the production of a plant, you check correct construction against the design documents and collect certificates of components. You ensure that the process engineering design documents are as-built.
You collect the certificates and process them into a manufacturing data book, with which you will hold a final inspection with the Notified Body in the field of the PED. You ensure that with the delivery of the installation to a customer, all certifications are complete and there is a complete Installation Manual.
- Generating process design simulations, PFD’, Utility Load Lists, Equipment List, Participating in project teams, also as a project leader for the development of dispensers and payment terminals.
- Implementation, testing and production of documentation as part of the product development process.
- Supporting departments as R&D, Procurement and Sales
Profile – Knowledge
- Bachelor/University Degree in Process Engineering or likewise
- At least five years’ work experience
- P&ID Development
- Process engineering calculations such as hydraulics, relief valves, design pressures and temperatures, vessel,etc
- Detailed knowledge of Aspen HYSYS or Design II
- Experience on projects in some of the following sectors are a plus: Hydrogen, LNG, Specialty Chemicals, ..
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English
Profile – Competencies
- Comprehensive technical insight (affinity with Hydrogen, LNG)
- Team worker that can lead and execute projects independently (process focused);
- Good communication skills;
- Flexible, creative, willing to take initiatives and responsibilities;
- Willingness to travel
Would you like to know more about the position, the working method, or the team?
Apply directly via the form below, and we’ll talk soon!