At LIQAL, we believe in a cleaner future for our planet. Paving a way to this better, more efficient, and cleaner future is in our DNA. We are specialized in small-scale liquified natural gas (LNG) and hydrogen technologies, complemented by LIQAL’s proprietary software. We offer turnkey project solutions that we design, deliver, maintain, and operate technically.
In 2021, LIQAL became part of Dover Fueling Solutions (DFS). DFS comprises the most trusted names in the fuel industry and has been a global leader in driving innovation for over 100 years. DFS, the industry’s 1st end-to-end fueling solution, provides advanced fuel-dispensing equipment, including systems and payment, automatic tank gauging, and wet stock-management solutions. DFS comprises industry-leading brands including Tokheim, Wayne Fueling Systems, Fairbanks, ProGauge, ClearView, and OPW Fuel Management Systems. To learn more about DFS, visit www.doverfuelingsolutions.com. DFS is part of the Fluids segment of Dover Corporation.
Our vision is to enable the shift from traditional to alternative fueling and continue leading in our industry. To facilitate this growth, we are looking for a PROCESS ENGINEER.
- Being the primary point of contact during office hours for technical (2nd grade) issues from partners, customers, or other end-users.
- Being proactive in scanning the current installed base with a mindset for structural improvements.
- You are part of our consignment team. Periodically you are responsible for 2nd-grade issues between 7:00 and 23:00 hrs (excluding office hours).
- Daily you check our LIQAL IPS system. Also, the Ultimo system is a source for making reports for the management.
- Zingtree is our software tool that helps our customers and us via a decision tree for solving issues. You need to update this tool regularly.
- By being a growing entity, you need to train colleagues and partners.
- Collaborate closely with the different teams, like Engineering and R&D.
Profile – Knowledge
- MBO + Bachelor in Mechatronics, Chemical Technology, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimal 0-5 years related technical experience.
- Experience with/Interest in alternative fuels (LNG/Hydrogen).
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Computer skills: ERP MS Business Central, MS office, Asana, Ultimo, Zingtree.
Would you like to know more about the position, the working method, or the team?
Apply directly via the form below, and maybe we’ll talk soon!