Position Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Bladel & Breda, Netherlands
In this position you will serve as a partner to the business by providing HR guidance, support and expertise to managers and employees. The HR Business Partner will be responsible for executing the HR strategies that support the DFS goals and enhancing HR operations by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and HR policies, programs, and practices. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of HR practices and labor laws in the Netherlands. The HR Business Partner will report to the HR Director, Europe.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide advice and guidance on policies, procedures and legislation; promoting best practice to line managers
- Maintain knowledge of employment law and HR best practices in the Netherlands and ensure that policies and practices are compliant
- Support and oversee employee relations issues, including conducting investigations, resolving conflicts, disciplinary measures across the organisation, providing counselling and support as required
- Support Global HR team on global HR projects; Global Career Architecture, Change management, DFS culture, Career development, Engagement etc.
- Support the recruitment and selection process, including identifying talent needs, sourcing and screening candidates, and conducting interviews
- Develop and deliver training programs that support employee development and organizational goals
- Oversee and collaborate with HR assistant to update and maintain employee data within all HR systems, ensuring information is accurate and relevant in accordance with GDPR
- Oversee the payroll and collaborate with HR assistant and the external payroll to guarantee a timely and correct salary administration
- Proactively lead the Absence Management process
- Lead social relations management, including works councils
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
Candidate Experience and Qualifications
The successful candidate will have strong HR generalist background with experience in fast-paced, evolving business environment
- Knowledge of up-to-date HR best practice related employee relations, payroll and labor law in the Netherlands
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in an HR generalist role and has a strong understanding of HR functions
- Understanding the overall operative HR processes and procedures
- Demonstrates the highest levels of confidentiality and integrity and builds strong and trusting sustainable relationships
- Be comfortable working in a complex, matrix, international environment
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs and HR software programs (SAP SuccessFactors, SD Worx)
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- Motivates and Inspires: creates a positive working environment that motives others; communicates adeptly verbally and in writing; follows through on commitment; clarifies what people need to do
- Strong Business Acumen and Sound Judgement: uses knowledge and experience to solve problems; collects data to help drive decision making
- Change Leadership: Working understanding of and experience with change management initiatives; is personally a champion of change and introduces and manages changes given to them
Would you like to know more about the position, the working method, or the team?
Apply directly via the form below, and we’ll talk soon!