At LIQAL, we believe in a cleaner future for our planet. Paving a way to this better, more efficient, and cleaner future is in our DNA. We are specialized in small-scale liquified natural gas (LNG) and hydrogen technologies, complemented by LIQAL's proprietary software. We offer turnkey project solutions that we design, deliver, maintain, and operate technically.
In 2021, LIQAL became part of Dover Fueling Solutions (DFS). DFS comprises the most trusted names in the fuel industry and has been a global leader in driving innovation for over 100 years. DFS, the industry's 1st end-to-end fueling solution, provides advanced fuel-dispensing equipment, including systems and payment, automatic tank gauging, and wet stock-management solutions. DFS comprises industry-leading brands including Tokheim, Wayne Fueling Systems, Fairbanks, ProGauge, ClearView, and OPW Fuel Management Systems. To learn more about DFS, visit www.doverfuelingsolutions.com. DFS is part of the Fluids segment of Dover Corporation.
Our vision is to enable the shift from traditional to alternative fueling and continue leading in our industry.
To facilitate this growth, we are looking for a MANAGER PRODUCTIONS.
- You are responsible for the Production department. This is related to all activities and colleagues within the department, all suppliers, and self-employed who work on our premises.
- You need to align with the Manager Operations and achieve your annual operating plan for production.
- The quality of our products needs to be excellent, and procedures need to be corresponding with that. When adjustments and improvements, you need to take care of that.
- A safe, clean and efficient way of working is your natural habitat.
- Meeting the production./project planning guarantees success for our customers and us.
Profile - Knowledge
- Bachelor in Mechatronics, Chemical Technology or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimal three years related technical experience.
- Experience/Interest in alternative fuels (LNG/Hydrogen).
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Computer skills: ERP MS Business Central, MS office, Asana.
The information contained within this job description overview is not intended to be all-inclusive. Nothing in this job description restricts management or the company’s ability to assign or reassign duties and/or responsibilities to or from this role at any time. This document is subject to change with or without notice.
Dover Fueling Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, provincial or local law. Dover Fueling Solutions conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.